Sometimes, you don’t. There are times, as in the image above, where your target audience really doesn’t care, for the most part, what the words say. In this case, the Japanese clearly says “Ramen” and that’s good enough. The English below is really like a decoration. Similar instances with poorly translated Asian languages can be found, especially in tattoos for some reason, in Europe and North America.
But sometimes, you need professional, mistake-free, document translations.
What You Need To Know:
- Look for a written terms of service agreement. A respected, good translation company will understand that translation requires a strong working relationship between the translation company and the client. LanguageTran has a reputation for a strong working relationship with its clients, and we offer a guarantee to back this up.
- All multilingual people are not translators. A translator will have gone through specific training in translation and will often have specific knowledge in his or her field of expertise. For example, translators who specialize in legal translation are often lawyers, or have significant experience in law.
- Certified documents are not the same as notarized documents. LanguageTran offers a notarized certification of the translator and translation of all certified translations.
- Taking the time to find the right team for your project is probably the most important decision you will make when you need document translations.
- When confidentiality is important, make sure that the company you choose will sign a confidentiality agreement. We will, and all reputable translation companies should.
- Good translation requires a team effort and a good source document. Make sure that the document you need translated is well written to start with, and you’ll end up with a well written, good translation.
You need to be able to be certain that the translation says what you expect it to say. There are legions of horror stories of friends who “speak the language” offering “good” translation services as a favor. This favor can be an expensive one, both in terms of time wasted and mistakes that need to be rectified.
Of course, we think LanguageTran is not only a good translation service, but the best out there. We’ve got the years of experience, the excellent track record, the A+ business rating by the Better Business Bureau and a written guarantee. If you need professional document translation, feel free to contact us and we’ll provide you with a quote. It’s that easy!